Contact Us - We'd love to hear from you
Reception: (08) 8294 5555, open Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Facsimile: (08) 8179 7255
5 Farrell Street, Glenelg South, SA 5045
11am to 8pm Daily
The above visiting hours are flexible to meet the needs of the patient, please speak with a staff member. For Paediatrics or those with special needs family and carers are encouraged to stay with the patient and this includes overnight if required
At GCH we have implemented the following:
- All persons entering the building are required to check in via QR code or sign in sheet and are required to wear a surgical mask.
- All patients are asked at their pre-admission phone call appropriate screening questions. If you are deemed to be at risk due to symptoms or other information you provide, you will be prevented from entry to the Hospital.
- The patient should be the only person entering the Hospital at the time of Admission (unless they require a carer).
- Remember hand hygiene is important. Please use the available hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and throughout the Hospital.
Current Visitor Restrictions: (Requests for visitors outside of these guidelines will be considered on a case by case basis.)
- Visitors must wear a surgical mask at all times whilst in the hospital, including in the patient room.
- Visitors to remain within the patient room.
- Social distancing must be maintained.
If you wish to complete a Patient Satisfaction Survey please follow the below steps: